Aiurox

Aiurox Aki sco

@milk-chocolate-862351

Member since July 2026

View created quizzes

27

Played

Completed Quizzes

What Is My Sexual Orientation: Uncovered

Result: Queer

What Emotion Am I?

Result: Anger

Which Given Character Are You?

Result: Ritsuka Uenoyama

Which Yarichin Character Are You?

Result: Yu Kashima

Your Jujutsu Kaisen Boyfriend Quiz! Who's Your Husbando?

Result: Satoru Gojo

Am I Insecure? Uncover the Truth with Our Exclusive Quiz

Result: Insecurity isn’t yours to carry.

Do You Have Childhood Trauma Test

Result: Trauma in childhood

What Mental Disorder Are You?

Result: Bipolar Spectrum

Marry, Kiss, or Kill: Ultimate Anime Edition

Result: Kill ⚔️

What Organ Would I Sell to Be You?

Result: My Wisdom Teeth

What % Emo Are You?

Result: 100% Emo

What Is My MBTI Type?

Result: ESFP

Which Chiikawa Character Are You?

Result: Usagi

Which Dere Type Are You?

Result: Tsundere

Demon Slayer Soulmate Quiz

Result: Sanemi

What Kind of Villain Are You?

Result: The Chaotic Villain

Which Apothecary Diaries Character Is Basically Your Kin?

Result: Gaoshun

MHA Quirk Generator Test

Result: Siren song

👑 Ad-Free $3.99