N00dle

N00dle

@gelato-426744

Member since April 2026

View created quizzes

25

Played

Completed Quizzes

r u my twin?

Result: girly ur my long lost twin

WHICH OF MY FRIENDS YOUR PERSONALITY MATCHES WITH YOU?

Result: Samhita / Bhumika

How Much Of A Tomboy Are You?

Result: Full Tomboy Energy

Do i think ur cool?

Result: cool ig :p

Would we be Friends?

Result: Maybeee

Would you be my friend??

Result: yeah bro we chill

What % Emo Are You?

Result: 40% Emo

Would I Smash or Pass You?

Result: Smash!

¿Do you can to be my best friend?

Result: You are my funking friend 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Can we guess your favorite color?

Result: Green

How much are we similar to each other

Result: 50/100 it’s fine

Would I get along with you

Result: Ok yeah we would be friends

Do I smash or pass u?

Result: No srry

What's your real aesthetik?

Result: Gothic

Would I crush on u??

Result: No but we can be friends :D

Which beauty are you???

Result: Sultry girl

Do you know this secret teen language?

Result: 100

Score: 17/22 (77%)

Who Is Your Book Boyfriend?

Result: The Witty Charmer

Which Keeper Of The Lost Cities Character Are You?

Result: Sophie Foster

Recent Comments

I got smash

on Would I Smash or Pass You? · 18 days ago
👑 Ad-Free $3.99